Rising Sun: Fire Dragon (work in progress)

I missed a couple of days of posts last week because I've been working on improving my photography.

(Basically, I looked back on the last month and decided that I needed to make some improvements to the level of quality in the photos, so I spent some days working on developing a better system/process for that.)

Anyway, I'm back to working on miniatures today, and I started a new piece from CMON's Rising Sun, which is a great game that you should definitely play.

Here's the primed and pinned Fire Dragon:


Rising Sun: Fire Dragon (work in progress; primed and pinned)



Rising Sun: Fire Dragon (work in progress; primed and pinned)


And, just for fun, here is a little montage of getting the base removed and pinning the figure:

The Others: Fire Dragon (work in progress; pinning the figure)