Munchkin (work in progress)

As of this morning's session, I am all but finished with my six Munchkin figures.

All told, the project probably took about six hours: that's an hour a Munchkin, which isn't bad, considering how they look versus the fact that I didn't really apply any speed-painting or other shortcut methods to them.

Which is an interesting topic that I'll maybe pick up one day in a topical blog post, i.e. how doing many copies of the same figure at the same time (i.e. in batch) is different than speed-painting in batch.

(Basically, I'm thinking about how I speed-painted two sets of six figures from The Others [Gluttony Abominations and Pride Abominations] in batch at the rate of about 20 minutes per figure and the ways in which the whole approach to those projects was different than what I have been doing with these Munchkins.)

Anyway, here's where I left them this morning:


Munchkin (work in progress)



Munchkin (work in progress)